Master of Business Administration
The purpose of the MBA programme is to help graduates become competent managers in various fields of business management. It is a 120 credit study programme at level 9 of MNQF. It has nine modules and the duration of the programme is one academic year On successful completion of the programme students will be awarded Master of Business Administration.
- Method Face to Face / Blended / E-Learning
- Duration 12 months
- MQA level 9
- Language English
- Course Code MBA
- Learn critical concepts and tools that are relevant to active leadership and achieving organizational strategic objectives and goals, whether they involve processes, projects or people.
- Learn how to apply business strategies, concepts and tools to various situations; in effect, each participant will make the intellectual connections between tools and context that lead to insight, and vision: the basis for effective strategic decision making and problem solving.
- Develop and strengthen various emotional intelligence skills such as self-awareness, self-management, collaboration, and teamwork; to better negotiate the potential complexities in organizations. To know one’s self in relation to others is to be empowered.
- Learn to focus on advancing the strategic objectives of the organization, emphasizing the application of theory in practice and identifying effective action.
Leadership Effectiveness120 hours
Research Methods for Business120 hours
Marketing Management120 hours
Strategic Management120 hours
Financial Management120 hours
E-business Management120 hours
Managerial Economics120 hours
Human Resources Management120 hours
Dissertation (OPTIONAL)240 hours
Strategic Consulting Project (OPTIONAL)240 hours
Business Proposal (OPTIONAL)240 hours
- A related Bachelor‟s Degree OR
- A related Graduate Diploma at Level 8
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 5 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master‟s Program. OR
- 25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 6 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master‟s Program
120 credits (1 year (30 weeks) full-time)
Total fee | MVR 52000
Year 1 | MVR 4000 / Month
The College may find it necessary in some circumstances to postpone or discontinue certain courses, particularly when they do not reach the prescribed minimum class size (atleast 10 per batch).