Why choose University of West London?
The reputable Claude Littner Business School (CLBS) at the University of West London offers the aforementioned courses. CLBS is awarded with below achievements.
- Top modern university* in London for accounting & finance AND business & management in the Guardian University Guide 2023.
- Top University in London for 'satisfaction with assessment and teaching' in marketing and PR in the Guardian University Guide 2023
Why study at UWL?
- Number 23 out of 121 universities nationwide in The Guardian University Guide 2023.
- University of the Year for Student Experience - The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
- University of the Year for Teaching Quality - The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
- Number 1 in the UK for student satisfaction, student voice and academic support - National Student Survey 2022
- UWL’s BA (Hons) Business Studies degree is an accredited program by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Data and Marketing and the Chartered Institute of Personnel.
- The UWL’s MBA program is also accredited by Charted Management Institute (CMI) UK.
- UWL’s Accounting and Finance courses are ranked #1 in the UK for overall student satisfaction in this year's NSS
- UWL’s Accounting and Finance courses are ranked #1 in the UK for satisfaction with course, assessment and teaching - Guardian University Guide 2023
- The BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance is an accredited degree by ACCA, where 9 out of 14 modules will be exempted upon completion
- The BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance gives five exemptions from CIMA’s Certificate Level
- UWL ranked 1st in London*, 3rd in England* and 4th in the UK * - National Student Survey (NSS) 2023
- 1st for learning opportunities and 2nd for mental health and wellbeing in London** - National Student Survey (NSS) 2023