Diploma in Office Management
This programme is aimed at helping those who wish to equip themselves with comprehensive knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing office environment. It will help participants develop existing skills in information presentation, administration functions, accounting, professional communication, management, adult education. The Diploma offers the opportunity for professional development for people already in career or for those wishing to undertake further studies in the office Management or business. Students will study a balance of academic and vocational areas in order to provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to play a significant role in business organisations. On successful completion of the qualification students will be able to join Second year of any Business related programme at Avid College or any other Institute which accepts this qualification as the first year of a degree programme or pursue a career in the business industry bearing line management responsibilities.
- Method Face to Face / Blended / E-Learning
- Duration 12 months
- MQA level 5
- Language English
- Course Code DOM
- The learner will be able to communicate fluently in both English and Dhivehi with an improve skills of both written and spoken language.
- The learner will be explore on Accounting understanding the basic concepts and terms of it.
- The learner will be enhance their knowledge on Information technology
- The learner will be able to understand HRM functions and able to be more work oriented.
Dhivehi Language130 hours
English Language130 hours
Principles of Management140 hours
Organizational Behavior140 hours
Maldivian Legal System130 hours
Human Resource Management I140 hours
MS Office Applications120 hours
Finance and Budgeting120 hours
Personal Management130 hours
Critical Thinking150 hours
- Successful completion of Higher Secondary Education OR
- Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field OR
- Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
- Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated), and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program OR
- 20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
120 credits of which 90 credits at Level 5 (1 year (30 weeks) full-time)
Total fee | MVR 26000
Year 1 | MVR 2000 / Month
The College may find it necessary in some circumstances to postpone or discontinue certain courses, particularly when they do not reach the prescribed minimum class size (atleast 10 per batch).