Diploma in Auditing and Fraud Invesatigation
This programme is the first year of Bachelor of Auditing and Fraud Investigations planned by Avid College. This Diploma is the first year of Bachelor of Auditing and Fraud Investigations. The aim of this programme is to improve capacity of Maldivians in the field of auditing with a focus of understanding fraud. Students will be able to equip themselves with sound knowledge to become auditing professionals while having the knowledge to investigate accounting and finance frauds. On successful completion of the this first year students will be awarded Diploma.
- Method Face to Face
- Duration 12 months
- MQA level 5
- Language English
- Course Code DAFI
- Understand fraud in auditing
- Demonstrate an understanding of auditors and employees for fraud risk management
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and apply fraud theories to various business environments.
- Demonstrate sound competence of auditing, including planning, execution and reporting
Introduction to Accounting120 hours
Islamic Governance and Ethics120 hours
Critical Thinking130 hours
Management Accounting100 hours
Dhivehi for Administrative Purposes130 hours
Fraud Psychology and Behaviors130 hours
Auditing and Assurance130 hours
Organizational Behaviour120 hours
Personal Management120 hours
- Successful completion of Higher Secondary Education OR
- Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field OR
- Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
- Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated), and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program OR
- 20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
120 credits of which 90 credits at Level 5 (1 year (30 weeks) full-time)
Total fee | MVR 26000
Year 1 | MVR 2000 / Month
The College may find it necessary in some circumstances to postpone or discontinue certain courses, particularly when they do not reach the prescribed minimum class size (atleast 10 per batch).